“Whether in business or at home, I daily go through the process to the purpose.”
- Getting children ready for school…
- Prepping them for completion of High School education to college and beyond.
- Planning an event…
- Bringing everyone together for a common goal.
- Creating and maintaining a home.
- Making a mistake…
- Learning about life and applying knowledge to the next situation.
- Discovering something or someone is not as you had originally believed…
- To become stronger; emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
- Branding your business…
- Identifying your product or service for potential clients to become loyal customers.
Going through the process to the purpose is enlightening, tiring, thrilling, redundant and sometimes lengthy
…but worth every minute because without the process there is no purpose. We become who we are based upon the experiences we have been given and how we have processed them. Our business is formed by first deciding a purpose for its existence. Process is to purpose what water is to fish…it is the life source of all beginnings and endings.
Sometimes we embrace the process to discover the purpose
Have you ever gone through an event in your life and wondered, “Why?“…and when you look back you can see clearly the reason behind the pain. Building a business can be painful at times…but when you look back through the dirt, sweat and tears you will see the trail you blazed for the purpose.
Going Through the Process to the Purpose is authored by Sherri Henley, Founder and CEO of Business Over Coffee International (BOCI); Social Media Expert ranking in the top 1% of LinkedIn Profile Views for 2012. To book corporate, group or individual training contact BOCI @ email@example.com or 901.820.4469
- 4 LinkedIn SEO Tricks to Help Your Profile Rank (everything-pr.com)
- Creating Your Life Purpose Statement (soundstewardship.com)
- Parenting Is Purpose (dadomatic.com)
- The differences between the Experience section of your résumé and LinkedIn profile – Part 4 (thingscareerrelated.com)
- Social Media Strategy for Small Business 2013: A Totally Honest Look at Social Networks (amsterdamprinting.com)