Motivating Yourself to Get Up and Go
…is difficult when you have not yet seen the expected results of the investment of your time or money.
- Are your expectations reachable but not yet obtained?
- Do you find yourself feeling disheartened when your telephone can stay on the hook (who knows what that is anymore?) because no one is ringing?
If so…you are in the right place at the right time… reading my blogged thoughts.
Let’s Do the Two-Step:
An overnight success is a misnomer as those who have “arrived” have been traveling their road to fame far longer than you could imagine. The school of hard knocks is the best educational process for climbing the ladder to success. Looking down from the mountaintop and seeing the pitfalls you’ve dodged or fallen into and survived is enough to keep you grounded even when on top of your game, profession, or craft.
Don’t Get Caught in a Rut!
If your get up and go has got up and went…re-evaluate lessons you’ve learned from life experience and motivate yourself to get up and go again…and again!
(A Poem to Ponder)
An unexpected tragedy
Took my breath away
A dose of reality
Seemed it came to stay
Looking back from where I’ve been
It’s easy to believe
But when I came across this path
My mind could not conceive
I never knew just how good it would be
To have you here right beside me
On this journey
This is the road I traveled
Here are the tears I’ve cried
You never left me lonely
You haven’t passed me by
So now I stand amazed
At all the strength I’ve gained
On this journey
Copyright 2011; All Rights Reserved
Author: Sherri Henley
- Dare to Dream (stylebyladyg.com)
- A Journey On A Path Blue… (pimminag.com)
- Why Employees’ Big Dreams Should Be Your Company’s Top Priority (fastcompany.com)
- Motivational Tricks: How to Get out the Door when Your Motivation Is out the Window (saltyrunning.com)
- The Secret to the Momentum of Motivation (daphnegan.wordpress.com)